Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Spencer Layout


(layout: my layout of Spencer's birthday at C.E.Cheese)
Awhile ago, I signed up for a digital scrapbooking class at jessicasprague.com. That was before I knew I was pregnant. Well needless to say, I did not keep up with the class because I've been sick & tired. So, the last couple of nights, after the kids went to bed - I've been working on my layouts. This is one of three from this class (although there are minor projects, that i'm not sure if i'll finish or post.)

What I really like about this layout is it's design. I learned how to use a brown overlay over the group shot that really made a difference in the photo - not that you can tell. What I really don't like about taking a digiscrapping class is that they kind of tell us what the design needs to be about. I do much better if my stuff comes from the heart.
What I'm hoping to do is create templates that I can reuse over and over by changing some of the features to fit the designs. In this class I'm learning a ton about designing - Photoshop is the bomb!
I've had a quite a few friends request info on digital scrapbooking and am considering putting together a workshop to show people how to get started. In my spare time, of course :D

Zindra's to do's:
get newsletter done
get ezine done
find someone to take over newsletter
help kids with display night projects
Birthday shop for Jedediah - we're getting him a new bike
check on a couple of bills
pay our pse bill & mom's pse bill
Figure out what we'll do for Jedi's birthday~
we're thinking maybe CECheese (his request)
Decide whether or not the kids are a going to horsecamp this summer
mail property taxes




Copyright © 2009-present by Zindra Nelson, zindra@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment