Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jedediah Then & Now: 5 Years



(layout - Jedediah Then & Now: 5 Years)
We were supposed to do a layout for out class about Then & Now. I chose a couple of shots of Jedediah. In shot one, he was almost 3, in shot 2, he is almost 8. It's amazing how much he has changed! I'm thinking that if I were to edit this layout, that I may change the two photos... and see if I can find photos of him from those ages that are more of my "favorite" photos. I was late & wanted to get through the tutorials! I love JS's tuts!

My favorite thing out of this layout - the cool ampersand "&" sign at the top left - I learned how to fill that letter with a paper. Y'all know how much I love fonts & I can use any font & fill it with a cool paper! Something that looks really amazing & it's super easy to do (in photoshop anyway!)

What has amazed me about this class in particular, is that i'm learning the skills to actually create these cool background elements myself. I told Rod tonight - I don't think i'll ever go back to traditional scrapbooking! It's tooo much work!

Copyright © 2009-present by Zindra Nelson, zindra@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment