Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Springtime is in the Air



Well we all know that there hasn't been much sunshine lately! One of those sunny days in late April or early May - we went to Bellingham to pick up a baby swing.

Days before, Rod had pulled the one we used with all of the rest of the kids, out of the attic. The circut board died - so we needed something new. Rod check craigslist and there were a ton on there for sale. If you need one - that is the place to look!

Anyway, on the way home, I needed to nurse Jevonna - so we stopped at a park to let the kids play for a bit.  Rod took a few pictures...

Anyway, one of the places that I like to get my digital scrapbook supplies from is having a scrapbook challenge. I downloaded their free template and thought I would put in an entry.
If you're interested, here's the place to find out the challenge info:
http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/blog/index.php/2010/06/03/easy-as-pie-template-challenge-two/

No comments:

Post a Comment