Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Art of Digital Design


(Here's a preview of the mini kit that I made for my final for our AODD class.)
I've been digital scrapbooking for over 5 years.  Wow, that's a long time!  I have more layouts than I can post... which I guess is a GOOD thing!

For quite some time though - I've been wanting to learn more about designing... How do I make all those really cool things that I love to use???  Well, I have photoshop and I have illustrator.. How hard can it be??

So, a few months ago - I signed up for the Art of Digital Design class through JessicaSprague.com.  Loved the class - learned a lot!  Now.. it's what do I do with all of this knowledge that I have??  That's my biggest question.

I do know that I will be doing some designing.  I haven't decided if I'm going to apply to work with shoppes or not yet... I haven't gotten that far.  I will be posting the stuff that I worked on in class... and I have started my businesses own page that you can *like* on Facebook.  Will get all of the links for that up shortly!!!

I do know that I will be taking the knowledge that I've learned through all these classes that I've taken & this one in particular.. and do something with it.  Whether I do Scrapbook design, design layouts for photographers or photo restoration (I have a lot of knowledge in that dept. too!).. I'll be doing something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment